Funstage is a multiplatform gaming service provider offering synchronous play on mobile apps, social networks and other web-based technologies to gamers around the world. Funstage is a subsidiary of Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions GmbH, a leading online gaming company with its headquarters in Vienna. Our services include:
- Content Creation and Localisation
- Platform Development
- User Experience and Usability Optimisation
- Media Buying
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Direct Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Support
- Community Building and Management
- Social Media Management
- Online PR
"Funstage is a true customer company, focused on delivering innovative solutions that meet the needs of its customers. We couldn’t be more thrilled that Funstage is using to Social.com as its platform to deliver social advertising across its global footprint."
- Joachim Schreiner, AVP Central Europe, social.com
"We have been working as a mobile advertising and analytics partner for funstage.com since their launch into the mobile applications market. We have been pleased to chart the rise of their success and look forward to the future with them. They are a fantastic company to work with who are not only experts in their field but also all round nice people!"
- Richard Firminger, GM Europe, Flurry
Our flagship product
GameTwist is one of the largest online gaming communities worldwide
Lost in translation? Not at GameTwist, which is available in over 20 languages.
GameTwist currently offers more than 150 games, including classic card games such as Rummy and Solitaire and well-known casino games like Book of Ra, Lucky Lady’s Charm Deluxe, Sizzling Hot Deluxe and many more. And we’re continually adding new games to the offer.
4,000,000 players / month
Around four million active gamers meet every month at GameTwist.
On any device
Synchronous play online, on Android and Apple smartphones, tablets and social networks.
Join our team!
We are constantly growing and on the lookout for the best additions to our international team.
We are currently looking for:
Should you have any questions concerning our application process, please contact our HR department at email@example.com
Funstage is currently looking for a Senior Frontend Developer (m/f) for the Greentube group of companies. In this position you will support our team with the expansion of our skill game portfolio.
- Technical planning of the frontend implementation of a gaming community
- Development of a state of the art responsive website
- Optimization of performance, compatibility and maintainability
- Close collaboration with .Net developers for an optimized CMS connection (Kentico)
- Close collaboration with UI/UX designers, product managers and SEO managers
- 5+ years of specific experience as a Frontend Web Developer
- Completed projects using responsive design and feature detection
- Image slicing and file-size optimization with Photoshop or Fireworks
- Very good command of both spoken and written English, German is a plus
- A good eye for detail, good design and high usability
- Experience with OOCSS or SASS of advantage
- Structured and systematic work style
- Experience with .Net and Kentico an asset
- Convincing portfolio
- Challenging tasks within an innovative and fast growing company
- Personal development opportunities due to the company’s sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a young and creative team located at the office in the heart of Vienna
- Refund of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation
- For applicants with several years of experience we offer a minimum gross salary of € 42.000,- per year; beyond that your salary depends on your professional experience and qualification
If you are interested in this position and your qualifications meet our requirements, please send your application including CV and your portfolio to:
Please enter “Senior Frontend Web Developer” in the subject line.
We are looking forward to your application!
Funstage is currently looking for a Call Center Member (f/m – steady, full-time employment), to take care of our existing customer base.
If you are interested in this position and your qualifications meet our requirements, please send your application including CV and textsample (Support Text Sample), to:
Please enter “Callcenter Agent (f/m)” in the subject line.
We are looking forward to your application!
Working with us
Funstage is a subsidiary of Greentube, a leading global online gaming area, and part of the Novomatic Group. As a service provider for online marketing in the gaming sector and the operator of GameTwist, Funstage is a real expert in the gaming and gambling industry. Funstage’s extended portfolio covers areas like CRM, product management and customer support.
The company is expanding, and offers its employees a fun and stable working environment in central Vienna. The office is located in Mariahilfer Straße, Vienna’s largest shopping street which is easily accessible by public transport with parking garages nearby.
Become part of an international team that currently comprises 40 professionals in the online and mobile marketing sector.
What our employees say..
My inspiration? Innovative technologies, room for ideas and the global horizon. I work together with my team at the leading edge of the online world – with people who love to explore new things every day.
Funstage is Fun²: we work having fun, to create fun!It’s a young and international environment, with friendly people to work with and a great team work to accomplish exciting projects. What an amazing positive work culture!
We push every day, we learn every day and – no matter what challenge we are facing – we laugh every day!There is nothing more motivating than working in a professional, goal-oriented and great team!
I’ve have been working at Greentube for over ten years now because the company places a great emphasis on innovation, team spirit and the welfare of employees in a family atmosphere.
As a recruiter I am constantly looking for applicants with the best qualifications and perfect teamplayer skills. I personally appreciate the ideal location of our office on Mariahilfer Straße. Although I’m living outside of Vienna, it is easy to reach the office as it is well connected with the public transport. The only negative aspect of our location is that there are many great restaurants and shops around where you would feel tempted to empty your wallet. 😉
FAQ – Recruiting
Which documents should I send with my application?
In order to simplify our selection process, please send us only your CV and letter of motivation. We will contact you should we require further documents (e.g.: references).
What will happen with my application once I have sent it to firstname.lastname@example.org?
Your application will be forwarded by our HR department to the head of the relevant department. If your qualifications meet our expectations, an initial meeting will be arranged. We normally need between one to two weeks to respond to applications.
Are unsolicited applications welcome?
Yes, unsolicited applications are indeed welcome. Even if no suitable job is available at the time of your application, one may become available in the near future.
What opportunities are available to Students?
- Internship: we offer internships with a term of 6 months or longer
- Freelancer/Casual Employment: accompanying studies
- Diploma Thesis with Casual Employment (also available with full-time work)
- Training Projects: where fitting to current business
Are English skills a requirement?
Yes, as we operate in an International environment, English skills are required. Many of our employees, as well as our clients, come from different countries.
FAQ – Interview
What is the Interview process?
There are normally two interview rounds:
- 1st Round = Get to know a team leader and at least one colleague and receive a detailed job description along with an introduction to the company.
- 2nd Round = A platform for any questions you might have. You will be given the chance to check out your new workplace and get introduced to the team. Management are normally involved in this round. Depending on your job role, you may have to sit a job-specific test.
How long does the interview process take?
After the first round, we need about 2 weeks to process all interviews. We will then notify you on whether you have made it to the 2nd round of interviews. If successful, you will receive an invitation to visit us again. Once we have completed the 2nd round, we usually notify successful candidates within a week.
How can I prepare for an interview?
- Read through the job description and consider which job-specific questions could be asked at the interview
- Visit the Greentube & Novomatic websites
- Browse through the Gametwist website and try out some games
- Think about how much you would like to be paid
- If you are currently employed: Find out the period of notice you may have to give before leaving your job
What should I wear?
As we have a fairly casual working environment, come to your interview wearing ‘smart-casual’ dress. It is important to have a neat appearance, so although it is not necessary to come in a suit, remember that first impressions last.
What should I do if I have to postpone my interview appointment?
Please notify us at least 1-2 days in advance if you need to postpone your appointment. We will gladly arrange an alternative appointment time with you.
What should I do if I take another offer in the meantime?
Just let us know if you take an offer of employment elsewhere – it makes the recruitment process easier for us.
Live in Vienna
Arts and Culture
Vienna is the home to many magnificent buildings, such as the Hofburg, Schönbrunn Castle and Belvedere Castle. The revered Spanish Riding School in Vienna, with its famous Lipizzaner horses, was marked as a UN World Cultural Heritage site in 2010.
Music was and is in fact still a focal point in Vienna’s culture. Great composers such as Mozart, Beethoven, Strauss, Mahler and Schönberg are a testament to Vienna’s significant role in musical history. The Vienna Waltz, of course, has its origins here and is celebrated by the Vienna Symphony Orchestra, Vienna Philharmonic Orcestra , Vienna State Opera ensemble and the Concentus Musicus Vienna. Playing host to a number of museums, concert halls, stages, festivals and diverse eateries, the MuseumQuartier offers a rich program all year round.
Viennese Cafe and ‘Heuriger’ Culture
Vienna’s world famous cafes serve not only a wide range of coffee specialties, but also delightful pastries. Classic Viennese cafe tradition entails taking the time to enjoy a coffee and cake while perusing the daily newspaper. Vienna’s first cafe opened in 1685.
Additionally, Vienna is just one of a handful of large cities that boasts its own wine-producing region. The local wine is served in traditional taverns called ‘Heurigen’.
The Capital of Austria
Vienna is Austria’s most populated city with over 1.7 million inhabitants. Thanks to Austria’s central location at the heart of Europe, travelling to neighbouring countries and discovering their capitals is both quick and easy.
High Standard of Living
In 2012, Vienna was ranked first in the international Mercer Study for the fourth year running. The standard of living in 221 cities around the world is compared annually to compile the ranking. Its well-developed healthcare system, numerous recreational areas, and cultural diversity in particular contributed to Vienna’s top spot.
Vienna boasts a wide reaching public transport network. In addition to the Österreichische Bundesbahnen (ÖBB), Badner Bahn, the Wiener Linien network of underground, bus and tram lines, and the City Airport Train, both residents and visitors in Vienna benefit from transport services that run through the night, including a 24-hour underground service and night buses.
Funstage Spielewebseiten Betriebsges.m.b.H.
Zieglergasse 6 / Stiege 3
GameTwist Customer Support
For player support please contact our team here: